Please refer to this page for registration information. If you have further registration questions or concerns, please address them by email with the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register online, please go HERE.
Online registration WILL CLOSE on at 11:59PM.
Please note that there is a $4 processing fee for online registrations.
Registrations will not be taken LIVE after Saturday, 2018.
Please be sure to register your player before these dates. If you have any difficulty at all, please e-mail email@example.com.
- All players must provide a copy of their birth certificate.
- Registration is open to players born between January 1st - December 31st in the years 2014 to 2000. Exceptions cannot be made due to insurance guidelines/requirements.
- Late registration will be handled on a first come, first served basis by email only. For more information send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your players name and DOB. PLEASE BE SURE TO REGISTER YOUR PLAYER DURING THE DATES LISTED BELOW. LATE REGISTRATION IS NOT GUARANTEED NOR SHOULD YOU RELY ON IT.
LIVE REGISTRATION SCHEDULE:
(Registration Venue for Spring will be at Baseline Data-206 Lang Rd, Portland TX .)
- Wednesday, Jan. 10th from 6-8 held at Baseline Data - 206 Lang Rd, Portland TX
- Saturday, , Jan. 13th from 10 AM to 1 PM - at Baseline Data
- Thursday, Jan. 18th, 6 PM to 8:00 PM -at Baseline Data
- Saturday, Jan. 20th, from 10 AM to 1 PM - Baseline Dataat Baseline Data
2017-2018 REGISTRATION FEES:
|U5 - U8* (born 2010 - 2013)
|| Spring 2018 $65
|Recreational U10 - U12 (born 2006 - 2009)
||Spring 2018 $75
|Competitive U11 - U18
|| contact us
|| contact us
*RECREATIONAL Player born in 2004 & 2005 must register in person. No fee will be accepted until we are sure that we have enough to form a full team.
*RETURNING PLAYERS - Go back to the same team they played on in the fall (August - November) and wear the same uniforms. That is the reason for the discount.
- Competitive team uniform includes shorts, 2 jerseys and 2 pairs of socks (red and blue). The current style will be used through May 2018. In Spring 2017, returning players are not required to purchase a new uniform.
- Recreational uniform includes black shorts, 1 jersey and socks.
Looking for a Registration Form or Medical Release Form? Visit our Downloads page.