REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
Please refer to this page for registration information. If you have further registration questions or concerns, please address them by email with the registrar at email@example.com.
To register online, please go HERE.
Please note that there is a $4 processing fee for online registrations.
Registrations will not be taken LIVE after Saturday, August 13, 2016.
Please be sure to register your player before these dates. If you have any difficulty at all, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All players must provide a copy of their birth certificate.
- Registration is open to players 4 to 18 years of age. Player must be 4 years of age on or before December 31, 2016. Exceptions cannot be made due to insurance guidelines/requirements.
- Late registration will be handled on a first come, first served basis and only for available spots. PLEASE BE SURE TO REGISTER YOUR PLAYER DURING THE DATES LISTED BELOW. LATE REGISTRATION IS NOT GUARANTEED NOR SHOULD YOU RELY ON IT.
LIVE REGISTRATION SCHEDULE:
(All registrations will be held at the Portland Community Center.)
- Saturday, July 30, 10 AM to 1 PM
- Thursday, August 4th, 6 PM to 8:00 PM
- Saturday, August 6th, 10 AM to 1 PM
- Thursday, August 8th, 6 PM to 8:00 PM
- Saturday, August 13th, 10 AM to 1 PM
SPRING REGISTRATION FEES:
|U5 - U8* (born 2009 - 2012)
|Recreational U10 - U13 (born 2004 - 2008)
|Competitive U11 - U19
|| contact us
|| contact us
*Player must be 4 years of age on or before December 31, 2016. No exceptions can be made due to insurance guidelines/requirements.
- Competitive team uniform includes shorts, 2 jerseys and 2 pairs of socks (red and blue). The current style will be used through May 2018. In Spring 2017, returning players are not required to purchase a new uniform.
- Recreational uniform includes black shorts, 1 jersey and socks to match jersey.
Looking for a Registration Form or Medical Release Form? Visit our Downloads page.