Please refer to this page for registration information. If you have further registration questions or concerns, please address them by email with the registrar at email@example.com.
Registration for Spring 2015 is OPEN.
To register online, please go HERE.
Please note that there is a $3 processing fee for online registrations.
Registrations will not be taken LIVE after January 24th; registrations will not be taken online after 11:59 PM on January 25th.
Please be sure to register your player before these dates. If you have any difficulty at all, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Players who have not played with GPSA in the past must provide a copy of their birth certificate.
- Registration is open to players 4 to 18 years of age. Player must be 4 years of age on or before December 31, 2014.
- Late registration will be handled on a first come, first served basis and for available spots. PLEASE BE SURE TO REGISTER YOUR PLAYER DURING THE DATES LISTED BELOW.
LIVE REGISTRATION SCHEDULE:
(All registrations will be held at the Portland Community Center.)
- Thursday, January 15th, 6 PM to 8:30 PM
- Saturday, January 17th, 10 AM to 1 PM
- Thursday, January 22nd, 6 PM to 8:30 PM
- Saturday, January 24th, 10 AM to 1 PM
SPRING REGISTRATION FEES:
|U5 - U8*
|Recreational U10 - U13
|Competitive U11 - U19
* Player must be 4 years of age on or before December 31, 2014.
**A returning player is a player who returns to the same team as from the fall.
- Competitive team uniform includes shorts, 2 jerseys and 2 pairs of socks (red and blue). The current style will be used through May 2016. In Spring 2015, returning players are not required to purchase a new uniform.
- Recreational uniform includes black shorts, 1 jersey and socks to match jersey; this is included in the registration fee for all NEW players that were not registered for the Fall 2014 season of play.
Looking for a Registration Form or Medical Release Form? Visit our Downloads page.