Please refer to this page for registration information. If you have further registration questions or concerns, please address them by email with the registrar at email@example.com.
Registration for Spring 2014 is CLOSED.
- Players who have not played with GPSA in the past must provide a copy of their birth certificate.
- Registration is open to players 4 to 18 years of age. Age is determined using the player's age as of July 31, 2013. (Exception: Players who have turned 4 by December 31, 2013 will be allowed to play.)
LIVE REGISTRATION SCHEDULE:
(All registrations will be held at the Portland Community Center.)
- Saturday, January 11th, 10 AM to 1 PM
- Thursday, January 16th, 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM
- Saturday, January 18th, 10 AM to 1 PM
- Thursday, January 23rd, 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM
- Saturday, January 25th, 10 AM to 1 PM
SPRING REGISTRATION FEES:
|U5 - U8 (4-7 years)
|Recreational U10 - U13
|Competitive U11 - U19
*A returning player is a player who was registered and paid for Fall 2013.
**A new player is a player who was not registered and/or paid for Fall 2013 regardless of prior seasons of play.
- Competitive team uniform includes shorts, 2 jerseys and 2 pairs of socks (red and blue). The current style will be used through May 2014. Returning players are not required to purchase a new uniform.
- Recreational uniform includes 1 jersey and socks; this is included in the registration fee for new players.
Looking for a Registration Form or Medical Release Form? Visit our Downloads page.