Please refer to this page for registration information. If you have further registration questions or concerns, please address them by email with the registrar at email@example.com.
Registration for Fall 2014 is CLOSED.
- Players who have not played with GPSA in the past must provide a copy of their birth certificate.
- Registration is open to players 4 to 18 years of age. Age is determined using the player's age as of July 31, 2014.
- Late registration will be handled on a first come, first served basis and for available spots. PLEASE BE SURE TO REGISTER YOUR PLAYER DURING THE DATES LISTED BELOW.
LIVE REGISTRATION SCHEDULE:
(All registrations will be held at the Portland Community Center.)
- Saturday, July 26th, 10 AM to 1 PM
- Thursday, July 31st, 6 PM to 8 PM
- Saturday, August 2nd, 10 AM to 1 PM
- Thursday, August 7th, 6 PM to 8 PM
- Saturday, August 9th, 10 AM to 1 PM
- Tuesday, August 12th, 6 PM to 8 PM
FALL REGISTRATION FEES:
||All Players, Returning or New
|U5 - U8
|Recreational U10 - U13
|Competitive U11 - U19
- Competitive team uniform includes shorts, 2 jerseys and 2 pairs of socks (red and blue). The current style will be used through May 2016. In Spring 2015, returning players are not required to purchase a new uniform.
- Recreational uniform includes black shorts, 1 jersey and socks to match jersey; this is included in the registration fee for all players registering for the Fall 2014 season of play.
Looking for a Registration Form or Medical Release Form? Visit our Downloads page.