Players and Parent/Guardian Please be aware of new Covid-19 procedures. Please click the STOP COVID icon below to be routed to the document for your review !
Regarding the County of San Patricio Mask repeal - this does not affect GPSA stipulations to being a spectator or playing in our league.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED! (Except for players playing on the fields)
- All coaches & spectators must wear a mask at all times while at the GPSA fields or an opposing team's field.
- Players need to wear a mask to and from their vehicles.
- Self screen your players and yourself prior to any practice or game
- No more than two adult spectators in a group (Family) with no more than 4 people and that group shall maintain 6 ft of social distancing between other groups during training, scrimmages and games.
Notice that non-compliance with face mask requirements will result in the individual being asked to leave or else the game will be abandoned.
Just a quick update!
We do not want to risk cancellation of our season before we begin so to minimize exposure to Covid-19 we will only be holding Online registration this season. We will be covering 1/2 of the online convenience fee ($4.00) for our players. We will be opening online registration on Thursday.
Here are a few things about online registration that will help make things run smoothly.
• We will be emailing players that played in the spring a discount code that will be specific for each player and only good for single use.
• The email will include your player’s login information and a password.
• Your player’s account will have a section to upload a face shot to the system. This is mandatory for U9 and above. Please make sure the picture is only of the face (Top of the head to the bottom of the chin and ear to ear) It should not be action shots or family portraits. Please do not change these pictures once they are accurately uploaded.
• Please be on the look out for the email that will include your discount code along with your username.
o Every player has a unique log in. Please do not create several accounts as it will count your player as different people for every username.
o If you have never registered online and need the login please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
o If you have any issues and need help please send an email to the above email and we will help you out.
Parents and Coaches:
Just touching base to provide a quick update:
o Live registration has not been determined at this time. It is strongly suggested to register players online.
o Online will tentatively open Wednesday, August 26th and end September 12th
CANCELLATION of SPRING 2020 Fee information
As stated in our refund policy (GPSA has a firm NO REFUNDS after opening weekend), however because this virus is something that we have never faced and we are facing uncertain times, we have decided that we will issue a credit in the following amounts (U5-U8) $35 and (U10-U12) $45 to players playing in the fall.
o U5 – U8 Games will begin on October 3rd & 4th
o CBYSA U10 – U12 and Competitive will also begin October 3rd & 4TH
o WDDOA teams will begin September 26th & 27th
Please note: this is subject to STYSA & local/state orders remaining how they are currently.
• The fall season will be shorter given the current situation with COVID-19. We are aiming for a six-week game season.
• Game times/days will be adjusted this season to limit the amount of coaches, players and spectators at GPSA soccer fields and area soccer complexes.
• GPSA/CBYSA are currently working on a local return to play safety guidelines. We will be posting them as soon as we have approval.
Thank you all for being patient. We will get more information as soon as it becomes available.
If you have any question please send an email to email@example.com
We look forward to seeing everyone again on the pitch soon!
New Registration Form in the Document Tab
Save time fill it out before you come in to a live registration!
GPSA-Soccer is now on Facebook!
Please note we update Facebook more frequently than the website.
Follow us for important announcements and exciting events.
Get paid to referee! For a list of all referee clinics scheduled in South Texas, click here.
Click Here to register for any of the upcoming Referee Clinics.