Please refer to this page for registration information. If you have further registration questions or concerns, please address them by email with the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register online, please go HERE.
Online registration WILL CLOSE on August 31st at 11:59PM.
Please note that there is a $4 processing fee for online registrations.
Registrations will not be taken LIVE after Saturday, August 17th .
Please be sure to register your player before these dates. If you have any difficulty at all, please e-mail email@example.com.
- All players must provide a copy of their birth certificate. If registering online you will be emailed for verification.
- Registration is open to players born between January 1st - December 31st in the years 2015 to 2008. For players in born in 2007 we will take registration forms without payment and collect payment if we have enough registrations for a team. Exceptions cannot be made due to insurance guidelines/requirements.
- Late registration will be handled on a first come, first served basis by email only. For more information send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your players name and DOB. PLEASE BE SURE TO REGISTER YOUR PLAYER DURING THE DATES LISTED BELOW. LATE REGISTRATION IS NOT GUARANTEED NOR SHOULD YOU RELY ON IT.
LIVE REGISTRATION SCHEDULE:
(Registration Venue for Fall Season will be at BASELINE DATA at 206 Lang Road, Portland TX 78374)
- Thursday, AUGUST 8th from 6 - 8 PM
- Saturday, AUGUST 10th from 10 AM - 1 PM
- Thursday, AUGUST 15th from 6 - 8 PM
- Saturday, AUGUST 17th from 10 AM - 1 PM t Baseline Data
Cash, Check, or Money Order ONLY Payments Made to GPSA
2019-2020 REGISTRATION FEES:
|U5 - U8* (born 2012 - 2015)
|| Spring 2019 TBD
|Recreational U10 - U12 (born 2011 - 2008)
||Spring 2019 TBD
|Competitive U11 - U18
|| contact us
|| contact us
*RECREATIONAL Player born in 2007 must register in person. No fee will be accepted until we are sure that we have enough to form a full team.
*FALL PLAYERS - ALL Players get a new team
*RETURNING PLAYERS Apply only to SPRING season - Go back to the same team they played on in the fall (August - November) and wear the same uniforms. That is the reason for the discount.
- Competitive team uniform includes shorts, 2 jerseys and 2 pairs of socks (red and White). The current style will be used through May 2020. Players from 2018-2019/ returning players are not required to purchase a new uniform.
- Recreational uniform includes black shorts, 1 jersey and socks.
Looking for a Registration Form or Medical Release Form? Visit our Downloads page.