Please refer to this page for registration information. If you have further registration questions or concerns, please address them by email with the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online registration WILL CLOSE on January 31, 2021 at 11:59 PM.
Please note that there is a $4 processing fee for online registrations.
Registrations will not be taken LIVE this season.
Please be sure to register your player before these dates. If you have any difficulty at all, please e-mail email@example.com.
- All players must provide a copy of their birth certificate. If registering online you will be emailed for verification.
- Registration is open to players born between January 1st - December 31st in the years 2016 to 2009. For players in born in 2008 we will take registration forms without payment and collect payment if we have enough registrations for a team. Exceptions cannot be made due to insurance guidelines/requirements.
- Late registration will be handled on a first come, first served basis by email only. For more information send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your players name and DOB. PLEASE BE SURE TO REGISTER YOUR PLAYER DURING THE DATES LISTED BELOW. LATE REGISTRATION IS NOT GUARANTEED NOR SHOULD YOU RELY ON IT.
LIVE REGISTRATION SCHEDULE:
Due to the current Covid-19 situation, Live registrations will NOT be available.
Cash, Check, or Money Order ONLY Payments Made to GPSA
GPSA Refund Policy:
- Only a Partial refund will be given after the first official day of practice. This date varies from team to team and season to season therefore it will be designated as seven (7) days from the date the coaches meeting is held. (Partial = minus any expenses that have been paid or incurred by GPSA. Expenses include, but are not limited to, the following: uniforms, STYSA and CBYSA fees, game/referee expenses and field/administrative costs)
- GPSA has a firm NO REFUND policy after the first official weekend of games.
- PLEASE NOTE: Should our season be canceled due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we will not be issuing refunds or credit for games canceled.
2020-2021 REGISTRATION FEES:
*Due to a recent fee increase from CBYSA and STYSA , GPSA also had a slight increase to the player fees .
|U5 - U8* (born 2013 - 2016)
|Recreational U10 - U12 (born 2012 - 2009)
|Competitive U11 - U18
|| contact us
|| contact us
*RECREATIONAL Player born in 2008 must register in person. No fee will be accepted until we are sure that we have enough to form a full team.
*FALL PLAYERS - ALL Players get a new team
*RETURNING PLAYERS Apply only to SPRING season - Go back to the same team they played on in the fall (August - November) and wear the same uniforms. That is the reason for the discount.
- Competitive team uniform includes shorts, 2 jerseys and 2 pairs of socks (red and White). The current style will be used through May 2020. Players from 2018-2019/ returning players are not required to purchase a new uniform.
- Recreational uniform includes black shorts, 1 jersey and socks.
Looking for a Registration Form or Medical Release Form? Visit our Downloads page.